This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best angle grinders . We would recommend using DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, 11-Amp (DWE402) , Black as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 angle grinders – Our Recommendations
Best angle grinders Review
DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, 11-Amp (DWE402) , Black
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor of angle grinder provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the metal grinder
- Oversized brushes of this DEWALT angle grinder provide 2 times brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
Metabo HPT Angle Grinder | 4-1/2-Inch | Includes 5 Grinding Wheels & Hard Case | 6.2-Amp Motor | Compact & Lightweight | G12SR4
1 used from $29.95
- INCLUDES: 4 1/2" Angle grinder, five grinding wheels and a carrying case
- MOTOR: 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- SPINDLE LOCK: Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- SWITCH: Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- SIDE HANDLE: Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
PORTER-CABLE Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, 7.5-Amp (PC750AG)
- Durable 7.5-amp motor of the angle grinder powers through jobsite tasks with ease
- Cast metal gear housing increases jobsite durability and tool longevity of the metal grinder
- 3-position adjustable side handle of hand grinder allows greater control in multiple positions
- Soft grip handle improves user comfort and control
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A
- Compact: Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
- Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
- Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
- Durable: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism
Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 pounds)
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2 to 1/2 inches) for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Lock on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
BLACK+DECKER Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, 6 Amp (BDEG400)
2 used from $21.12
- Metal gear case for durability and longer life
- 3 Position side handle provides added comfort and control
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Included Components: 4-1/2" Small angle grinder, Metal grinding wheel, Spanner wrench, Wheel Guard
- Narrow body for comfortable grip
DEWALT Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 4-1/2 -Inch (DWE4011)
6 used from $63.48
- 7 amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor of the angle grinder is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch guard of the metal grinder eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench of DEWALT angle grinder - hex wrench can be found in most tool boxes
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool-free wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
Dewalt DCG412B 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 4-1/2” grinder (Tool Only)
7 used from $84.00
- 8,000 rpm motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications for the angle grinder
- DEWALT grinder comes with Quick-Change Wheel Release allowing tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Tool-free guard of the metal grinder allows for quick and easy guard adjustments/positioning
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button for convenient activation and easier gripping
- 2-position side handle offers greater control, comfort and versatility
Makita 9557PB 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
Top angle grinders brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the angle grinders from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the angle grinders I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying angle grinders
There are some things you should consider when buying a angle grinders. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a angle grinders. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your angle grinders and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most angle grinderss fall within the price range of $ 89.99 to $ 69. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, 11-Amp (DWE402) , Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DEWALT Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 4-1/2 -Inch (DWE4011)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the angle grinders you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DEWALT Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 4-1/2 -Inch (DWE4011)
3. The brand
Buying the angle grinders from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your angle grinders to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a angle grinders from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best angle grinders?
The best angle grinders is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, 11-Amp (DWE402) , Black
Are there any good deals on angle grinders?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best angle grinders and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest angle grinders?
Although most of the cheaper angle grinders do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DEWALT Angle Grinder, One-Touch Guard, 4-1/2 -Inch (DWE4011)
Where can I buy the angle grinders?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best angle grinders
We hope you liked the angle grinderss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,