In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen homemade plasma cutter . We would recommend using 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine(Blue 2021 Latest Model) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 homemade plasma cutter – Our Picks
Best homemade plasma cutter Review
50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine(Blue 2021 Latest Model)
- ️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
- ️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current.
- ️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- ️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting).
Electronic Carburetor Workshop: Convert Electric Generators & Engines to Run on Alternative Energy Fuels for Pennies Per Day
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||116|
Plasma Cutter, CUT35 35Amp 110V High Frequency 50/60Hz IGBT Inverter Air Plasma Cutting Machine Max Cutting Thickness 10mm (CUT35 110V)
- ✤ Plasma Cutter, 110V 35A cutting machine with IGBT inverter technology, It is long life and efficient higher than mosfet machine.
- ✤ Very good to cut car flame, Clean cutting thickness 6mm Max cutting thickness 10mm in 110V 60PSI Machine only work in 110V not 220V, Please confirm the voltage before buying this machine. Machine maybe explode if connect it to 220V, Be careful~!
- ✤ This plasma cutter with current display and air gauge fixed on panel, Easy read air pressure and current, these functions are great to help the user cut any metal.
- ✤ The plasma cutter easy to cut stainless steel, Alloy steel, mild steel, Copper etc. Quality cutting torch PT31 come with machine, Max cutting thickness is 10mm at 40Amps 110V 60PSI.
- ✤ Machine come with 110V power plug, We provide three years warranty for this unit.
YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable plasma cutter machine with accessories
2 used from $169.27
- High-Frequency Cut: The high-Frequency Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.It is easy to ignite arc by adopting HF arc ignition. Ideal Clean Cut 1/8"@110V,5/16"@220V
- Lightweight and Portable: It is convenient to do home DIY and general repairing work. Dimension: 14.8"(L)x 6.5"(W)x 12.0"(H). Weight: 11lb
- Widely Applied IGBT Inverter: It adopts IGBT inverter technology, features with current control, high quality and stable performance, suitable to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, etc.
- Dual Voltage:It allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter. Suitable home DIY and industrial projects.
- Multi-protection in One Cutter: With the protection of the electric circuit against over currents, over voltages and low voltages, the cutting welder works in a more safer and professional way.
TOOLIOM Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine 110V / 220V Dual Voltage
- Non-touch ARC: The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Up to 50A output, 15/64 inch clean cut and 31/64 inch maximum severance cut @ 220V.
- Equipped with high frequency , more easier to ARC start. Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces.
- Widely used for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and other color metal materials.
- Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V - 220 V input power. Plug adapters included.
Jack&Dave 100 Pcs Plasma Cutting Consumables (Standard) Fit Cut40 50 with Plasma Cutter Torch PT31 LG40
- 100PCS Plasma cutting consumables Common
- Package Include:10 Pcs Cup 30 Pcs Electrodes 20 Pcs Ring 40 Pcs Tip(Common)
- Fits Stahlwerk CT312, CUT50, ACDC TIG200 PLASMA, CT520, CT512P with PT-31 GUN
- Fit PT31-GUN
- For 40 50 Amps Cutting Machine
YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
- HIGH QUALITY▶ Using high-quality materials, Provides premium strength and durability
- APPLICATION ▶This consumables are suitable for AG-60 AG-60P SG-55 WSD-60 Cutting Torch ,use for CUT60,CUT60SP,CUT50DP ,CUT50PI,LGK-60 ,LTP 5000 etc plasma cutter
- PACKAGE INCLUDED▶10 x -Extend Tip+10 x Electrodes+2 x protective cases+2 x isolation blocks
- MATERIAL▶ Metal + Porcelain
- OUR PROMISE ▶We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you're not entirely satisfied, please just feel free to contact us at any time.
PRIMEWELD CUT60 60Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc PT60 Torch Plasma Cutter 110V/220V Dual Voltage 3 Year Warranty
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
Plasma Cutter, Dual Voltage 115/230V plasma cutting machine, Inverter Metal Plasma Cutter Max Cutting Thickness 12mm (HYC45D 115/230V)
- ✌ 40A Plasma Cutter, Dual voltage 115/230v High frequency 50/60Hz, 45Amps up Power breaker is suggested. 40Amps cutting current, High frequency arc starting, Quality cutting thickness 6mm, Severance cutting thickness 10mm@65PSI 40A 230V
- ✌ Very good to cut car steel (frame), Very light weight and compact design, Adopt Latest IGBT inverter technology, Easy cut stainless steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, 2mm thin Copper, 4mm Aluminum, It is High frequency touch metal arc starting.
- ✌ Input voltage is 115/230v, Max current is 35Amps under 115V clean cutting thickness 4mm @65PSI 35A 115V. Max 40Amps under 230V, Clean cutting thickness 8mm@65PSI 40A 230V 45A up Power breaker is suggested.
- ✌ Function, Machine with current LED display, 115/230V power lamp, Current knob, Time for post air can be adjust. Duty cycle 60% in 40A, 100% in 30Amps, Maybe the cutting arc not stable if the air less or over the range. We suggest air pressure 65PSI (0.6Mpa), You can get reading from air gauge which come with machine.
- ✌ Hynade is high level brand at welding field. We focus on welding business more than 20 years. Also we have a service team in American.
The best homemade plasma cutter brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the homemade plasma cutter from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the homemade plasma cutter I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
homemade plasma cutter – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a homemade plasma cutter. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a homemade plasma cutter. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your homemade plasma cutter and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most homemade plasma cutters fall within the price range of $ 199 to $ 19.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine(Blue 2021 Latest Model).
If you want something medium range, choose YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V,45 Amp Non-Pilot Arc Digital Display IGBT Portable plasma cutter machine with accessories. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the homemade plasma cutter you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
3. The brand
Buying the homemade plasma cutter from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your homemade plasma cutter to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a homemade plasma cutter from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best homemade plasma cutter?
The best homemade plasma cutter is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter 110V / 220V Dual Voltage Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine(Blue 2021 Latest Model)
Are there any good deals on homemade plasma cutter?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best homemade plasma cutter and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest homemade plasma cutter?
Although most of the cheaper homemade plasma cutter do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on YESWELDER Plasma Cutter Torch Consumables, 24 Pcs Cutting Torch Nozzles Tips Kit For SG-55 AG-60 WSD-60.
Where can I buy the homemade plasma cutter?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best homemade plasma cutter
We hope you liked the homemade plasma cutters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,