This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best plasma cut . We would recommend using TOOLIOM Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine 110V / 220V Dual Voltage as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 plasma cut – Our Recommendations
Top plasma cut review
TOOLIOM Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine 110V / 220V Dual Voltage
- Non-touch ARC: The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Up to 50A output, 15/64 inch clean cut and 31/64 inch maximum severance cut @ 220V.
- Equipped with high frequency , more easier to ARC start. Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces.
- Widely used for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and other color metal materials.
- Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V - 220 V input power. Plug adapters included.
Plasma Cutter, CUT50 50 Amp 110V/220V ±15% Dual Voltage AC-DC IGBT Cutting Machine With LCD Display And Accessories Tools
- 【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP plasma cutter is made of high quality components, By adopting the most Advanced inverter technical of switch power, as well as the Product life and work efficiency are increased by 30% than ordinary machines, smooth cutting surface,Permanent supply of high quality consumables(CORAL)
- 【Portable Design】 Compact plasma cutting machine with LCD digital display and equipped with a portable handle，It is very convenient to operate and carry.Long term supply of consumables.
- 【Dual Voltage】This plasma cutter can automatically adapt to switch input power of 90V-260V(110V-220V), Plug and play in different environments, no external conversion plug required
- 【Application】 this is a Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting thickness is 1-20mm, effective cutting thickness 10mm
- 【Quality Assurance】 We are a factory! we have 12 years professional production experience of plasma cutter, 3-year warranty, please be assured to buy.please submit registration form on our website.
Mophorn 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, 110/220V Dual Voltage Plasma Cutting Machine, Max 1/2 Inch(14MM) Clean Cut, Portable Cutting Machine IGBT Inverter Digital Plasma Cutting Equipment
- Non-touch Pilot Arc: Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag; Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- 14MM Cutting Thickness: Support 1-14mm thickness metal cutting. Faster cutting speed, low noise and smooth cut surface.
- High Efficient: Max 50Amp output current, stepless adjustable with LCD display. 60% high duty circle. Voltage compensation to tackle with +/-15% electricity fluctuation. Advanced inverter technology, 85% inverter efficiency. PWM controlled output, lower power consumption.
- Keep Security: Ensuring over-heat, over-pressure, over-current and IP21 level. Air regulator at back, easy to adjust air pressure.
- Wide Applications: Suitable to cut most metals, like: stainless steel, alloy, aluminum, mild steel, carbon steel etc. Can be widely used at automotive, ducting work, repair & maintenance, metal processing, manufacture, site work etc.
PrimeWeld Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter, 200A TIG/Stick Welder Combo, Multipurpose Welding Machine for Home or Jobsite Use with 1/2-inch Clean Cut, Plasma Cutter, TIG Welder and Stick Welder, CT520DP
- 3-IN-1 PLASMA CUTTER/WELDER COMBO: Combines plasma cutting, TIG/stick welding and Pilot Arc welding functions in one convenient and versatile unit. Includes 50A plasma cutter, 200A TIG welder and 200A stick welder (plus aluminum stick welding).
- TIG WELDER PLASMA CUTTER COMBO: Multipurpose welding machine can cut all types of metals up to 1/2-foot thick with the 50-Amp plasma cutting function. Features 110/220VAC (50Hz/60Hz) Pilot arc cutting and 1/2" clean cut or 1/4" TIG and stick welding.
- PORTABLE ARC PLASMA CUTTER: At only 32 lbs., it's ideal for home or jobsite use. Has a 60% duty cycle at max amps for all functions, AC 110/220±15%; Input power frequency: 50/60Hz. Plus, IGBT inverter technology makes the transformer lighter/smaller.
- VERSATILE WELDING, CUTTING MACHINE: Cuts many metals including stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, cobalt, nickel alloys and cast iron. Includes soft-switching technology and full-bridge design for a longer life and stable arcs at low temperatures.
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed by a 3-year warranty, we're committed to after-sales service. When you contact us, you speak with real technical specialists and representatives, and our USA-based parts and customer service is available 7 days a week.
YESWELDER CUT-55DS, 55 Amp High Frequency Non-Touch Pilot Arc Digital Plasma Cutter, DC Inverter 110/230V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine
- NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC PLASMA CUTTER: efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Less cleaning, maintenance, noxious gases, and less fire hazard. You have simply less overall work and a better, cleaner cut.
- 10-55 A DC output, 1/2" ideal clean cut and 3/4" maximum severance cut under 220/240V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- Optimized design based on state-of-the-art IGBT transistors provides high power output for thick metal, as well as steady output for thin metal
- The High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the work piece.
Short Cut from Electrical Plasma Cutter
Amico CUT-50, 50 Amp Plasma Cutter DC Inverter 115/230V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine
- Incorporates advanced IGBT inverter technology with an excellent Arc stability. The torch design provides a sure and comfortable grip made with heat and impact resistant material. 100~250V wide voltage, 50~60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used.
- Can cut up to 3/4 in., and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction, including home and hobby use. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4" industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Cuts stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, and other metal materials with ease, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
PrimeWeld 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter, Portable Plasma Cutting Machine, Premium and Rugged Plasma Cutter Kit, Automatic Dual Voltage 110V/220V AC with Plasma Torch, 1/2" Clean Cut, CUT50D
- THE ULTIMATE PLASMA CUTTER - When precision metalwork cuts matter. As one of our customers said, “It will do the job very well I have had mine for almost three years and it's been very reliable.” Our 50 Amp Digital Air Inverter Plasma Cutter handles cuts up to 1/2" (Max Severance Thickness: 3/4") with ease. Designed for both demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby use.
- MAKES THE PRECISION CUTS YOU NEED - With your Prime Weld Plasma Cutter, you can cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper aluminum, and other metal materials without breaking a sweat. Have limited outlets? No problem. The diversity between 110v and 220v has you covered.
- TRULY PORTABLE - If you need a portable Plasma Cutter that makes moving from project to project a breeze at a price that won’t break the bank, this is it. As another happy Amazon customer said, “For the price this plasma cutter is amazing…” Add our Plasma Cutter to your cart today and experience our high-quality product craftsmanship for yourself.
- DESIGNED BY PROFESSIONALS - If you are serious about getting the job done, PRIMEWELD is a brand you can trust backed by our fanatical customer service. Our high-quality Plasma Cutters are perfect for metalwork jobs of all shapes and sizes, and our optimized design is based on state-of-the-art MOSFET transistors.
VIVOHOME Portable DC Inverter Plasma Cutter Cutting Machine Dual Voltage 110V/220V CUT-50
- Improved cutting ability, compared with the oxy-acetylene cutting, the cutting speed increased by 1.8 times
- 50Hz frequency is inverted to high frequency (frequency is over 100KHz) by MOSFET
- The step down voltage and rectification current, inverter power supply generates powerful DC welding currant through PWM technology
- Thick steel plate cutting is very convenient , fast and economical. Max cutting thickness:1-12mm
- Can be used widely, it is suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and other metal materials
Top plasma cut brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the plasma cut from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the plasma cut I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying plasma cut
There are some things you should consider when buying a plasma cut. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a plasma cut. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your plasma cut and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most plasma cuts fall within the price range of $ 269.99 to $ 279. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the TOOLIOM Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine 110V / 220V Dual Voltage.
If you want something medium range, choose PrimeWeld Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter, 200A TIG/Stick Welder Combo, Multipurpose Welding Machine for Home or Jobsite Use with 1/2-inch Clean Cut, Plasma Cutter, TIG Welder and Stick Welder, CT520DP. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Amico CUT-50, 50 Amp Plasma Cutter DC Inverter 115/230V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the plasma cut you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Amico CUT-50, 50 Amp Plasma Cutter DC Inverter 115/230V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine
3. The brand
Buying the plasma cut from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your plasma cut to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a plasma cut from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best plasma cut?
The best plasma cut is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is TOOLIOM Plasma Cutter 50A Non-Touch Pilot Air Plasma Cutter Inverter DC Digital Display IGBT Portable Cutting Machine 110V / 220V Dual Voltage
Are there any good deals on plasma cut?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best plasma cut and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest plasma cut?
Although most of the cheaper plasma cut do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Amico CUT-50, 50 Amp Plasma Cutter DC Inverter 115/230V Dual Voltage Cutting Machine
Where can I buy the plasma cut?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best plasma cut
We hope you liked the plasma cuts that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,